At theweldingmate, I believe education is the fundamental right of everyone out there. In fact, even if you are not from a wealthy background, nothing should stop you from acquiring the education of your dreams. For those who cannot afford a good education, there is always an option of a scholarship that can pay off their tuition fees all semester long.
What does the scholarship cover?
The Welding Mate offers a scholarship worth $1000, The education-linked scholarship usually covers charges of supplies, books, tuition fees, and hardware costs required by the young students to practice. Keep in mind that the scholarships are given for different levels of education. All you must do is go through the eligibility criteria and analyze if you tick all the right corners.
What are the eligibility criteria for winning a scholarship?
Candidates are required to write an essay under the word limit of 1000 words. The topics may vary per season of the scholarship, but usually, it is according to the subject linked with welding. Candidates should ensure that the essay is unique and non-plagiarized, reflecting all the intending topics’ technical details.
What are the criteria of the application?
Here are standard criteria for acquiring the welding scholarship:
- Each applicant must be a college or university student.
- The candidate must produce an eye-catching and unique essay covering all the technical details regarding the given topic.
- Usually, the scholarships are area-specified. It is crucial applicants check the eligibility area from the scholarship details before applying.
- Students from other disciplines can also apply. However, engineers and science are given more weightage as they are somewhat affiliated with the subject.
- Organizations that offer scholarships do not ask for any application or entry fee.
Scholarship Application Process
Include the following information about yourself:
- Complete Name
- Email Address
- Mailing Adress
- Telephone Number
- College/University Name
- College/University Mailing Adress
- Expected Graduation Date
Please submit all required documents and essay to [email protected]
- Midnight 27th October 2021 for the Spring semester
- Midnight 22th June for 2021 Fall semester
Here is policy privacy regarding the scholarship:
- The organization will not contact the candidates regarding anything other than the submitted application. All the submitted applications are demolished right after the conclusion of the final contestants/ contestants.
- The financial aid is disbursed under the 30 days of contestant conclusion.
- The email submitted by the applicants is not used by any third party or for marketing purposes. The organization’s agents will not sell, rent, or share the applicant’s information other than agreed-upon terms outlined in the application.
- Applicants of the scholarship retain all rights to their submitted work.
- The applicants will not be charged a single penny for applying or winning the scholarship.
- Essays submitted to the applicants must be original and authentic. Per student, only one submission is permitted per year. All duplicate entries will be disqualified by applying to the scholarship. The applicants that all submitted information is accurate, original, and complete.